Welcome to philemonowona.com!
What information does philemonowona.com collect? And why?
On the shop’s pages, we collect our customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, (if needed) company name, phone number, IP address and device data.
- We need this information to provide our services, including processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. We also use this information to improve our services.
When is this information collected?
- This information is collected when a customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits our site, places an order or signs up for an account on our site.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. For example, cookies are sent to your browser when you visit philemonowona.com. We store that small amount of data on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
When and why do we share Personal Information with third parties?
- philemonowona.com works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also receive Personal Information from our partners and third parties.
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal Information may be shared with third party vendors to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- philemonowona.com is responsible for all onward transfers of Personal Information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles, the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- philemonowona.com will always ask for your consent before sharing your Personal Information with third parties for purposes other than those described in the above section.
philemonowona.com remains responsible for Personal Information that is transferred to a third party for processing or to support our efforts in providing you with our Services. Any Personal Information transferred to a third party for data processing is processed in accordance with our instructions, and is subject, by law, to a comparable level of protection as that provided by philemonowona.com.
A “comparable level of protection” means a level of protection generally equivalent to that provided by philemonowona.com.
The use of your information once you unsuscribe from philemonowona.com?
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as our website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
Here is our promise:
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies (other than to specific philemonowona.com payment gateways partners you may be interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
- However, some of our partners may contact you or market to you if they obtain your information from another source.
The security of your information
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. WooCommerce (the service provider of our online store) is certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and their platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
To our European Union (European Economic Area) based customers
philemonowona.com is available around the world, including in the European Union. If you are located in that area, please note that as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including the United States. In order to ensure that your information is protected when transferred out of the EEA, philemonowona.com relies on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (described in more detail below), as well as inter-company agreements between our various affiliates and payments partners that may process your information on behalf of philemonowona.com.
Additionally, if you are located in the European Economic Area, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. In order to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact page.
How are your data protected across borders?
While philemonowona.com. is a company based in Switzerland, we provide services to customers and our technology processes data from users around the world. Accordingly, we may transmit your personal information outside of the country, canton or province in which you are located.
philemonowona.com and its partners comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information from data subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and with the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Information from data subjects in Switzerland. In this regard, we have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfers, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, recourse, enforcement and liability.
If you are located in the EEA or in Switzerland, and believe that your Personal Information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us. If your complaint or dispute remains unresolved, you may also contact the International Centre for Dispute Resolution®, the international division of the American Arbitration Association® (ICDR/AAA). This organization provides independent dispute resolution services, at no charge to you. ICDR/AAA can be contacted at http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html.
If, after attempting to resolve a dispute through ICDR/AAA, you feel that your concerns about the use of your Personal Information have not been resolved, you may seek resolution of the issue through binding arbitration. For more information about the binding arbitration process, please visit http://www.privacyshield.gov.
By participating in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, philemonowona.com is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, please visit http://www.privacyshield.gov. For more information about the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor_swiss/.
Control and access your personal information
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, philemonowona.com takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. You can update many types of Personal Information, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your Personal Information within your account settings, please contact us to make the required changes. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your Personal Information, the Services may not function properly.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how philemonowona.com processes your personal data, please reach out to us by email at email@example.com, or by using the contact page.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the services [“Service”] that are made available on philemonowona.com [“website”, “we” or “us”]. These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between philemonowona.com and the individual or entity who subscribes to our service [“Subscriber”, ”customer” or “you”].
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By loging in our website and/or by your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. philemonowona.com may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that philemonowona.com believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
philemonowona.com may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web address (URL):. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.